Sunday, December 12, 2010

back at site! (almost)

Wow... I've been falling way behind on this. For the past month and a half I've been on holiday. School doesn't start again until mid January so I traveled a lot: six out of the nine provinces, six different beaches, three late nights in discotecas, one bad surf rash, and a really nice tan :) I can also check something off my list of "things to do before I die" which is swimming with a whale shark!

I will post a summary of my vacation soon, along with pictures. Right now I'm ready to go back home to good ol' Sussundenga and see my friends and my dog. I still have about a month before I have to work again so I'm planning on just chillin at site - talking with people, reading, and passear-ing (walking around). I'm sure I'll have some sort of adventure or fun story to tell soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment