Thursday, October 22, 2009

A Taste of Namaacha


Hi everyone - just a quick update with pictures and later maybe this week I'll do a long post about life here in Namaacha. Keep sending me emails!


















A play demonstrating our awesome Portuguese language skills and how to kill a chicken.








































Mae e Pae in the cozinha with some other family members.









































The market












My language class.








































My house (the building where my bedroom is at least)















My dining room






2 comments:

  1. Looks like a life of luxury (compared to the life of homo erectus 600,000 years ago).

    How lucky that you got to be the chicken in the demo!

    =DAD=

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the best I could, but upload the pix next time as "centered".
    Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to see more!
    Love,
    Leah

    ReplyDelete